Part No. 07160
- Bale type: small square and round
- Multi-sensor technology takes readings from the left, right and middle of the bale for greater overall accuracy
- Average of readings updated and displayed every 3 seconds
- Large, illuminated LCD display and keypad for easy viewing during day or night
- ± Moisture offset adjustments
- Adjustable high/ low limit of moisture reading
- Firmware/calibration curves upgradable via standard USB
- Moisture range: 8% to 30% depending on baler type use
- Accurate throughout the normal range of stored hay
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Display module
- 10 ft. power cable
- Two sensor pads
- Two 35 ft. sensor cables
- Twelve sensor cable ties
- Mounting Hardware
- USB Cable
- Installation instructions
BHT-2 Sensor Pad – Part No. 06063
35 ft. Sensor Cable – Part No. 06064
10 ft. Power Cable – Part No. 06066
5 ft. USB Cable – Part No. 06067
BHT-2 Sensor Pad Kit – Part No. 07161
- 2 pads with hardware
- 2 – 35 ft. sensor cables
- You will know if you need to update your BHT-2 if the unit displays anything lower than U 1.3 upon power up.
- Download the BHT-2 software update from the link above.
- Unzip and install the update by running the setup.exe file. Once installed, an AgraTronix icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double-click the icon to run the update program.
- Connect the BHT-2 to the supplied USB cable and then to your computer.
- Once the program recognizes the BHT-2 tester the program will display device attached.
- Now in the program, click the open hex file button and select the file “Baler_V_1_3.Hex”.
- Click on the program/verify button to begin the updating process.
- Once the programming is complete, the program will display that the update was successful.
- You can now remove the USB cable.
- On power up the BHT-2 unit should now display U 1.3. The unit is updated.
NOTE: If you have any errors running the update program you may need to install “.NET” on your computer. This is a safe program to install and is free from Microsoft: Microsoft .NET Framework